Untitled

Thank you for 10 years of success

Cashbook thanks its customers for making the last 10 years a runaway success
December 2012

Looking back at the buyout of Cashbook by the six Directors in
2002, one would not have
anticipated the change over the ten years to follow. These myriad of changes include the
establishment of a U.S. base, the expanding of our customer Support Department, the release of
Cashbook Version 5 worldwide and the significant expansion of existing clients who have decided
to roll out Cashbook on a multi site basis. It has certainly been a busy and rewarding period both
for Cashbook staff and clients alike.

More recently, Cashbook Software has released new modules such as Drafts Manager, Cash
Manager as well as the Direct Debits Module and we very much look forward to the release of
further Cashbook releases that will significantly reward our customer base who have invested in
our technology.   Our partner activity continues to flourish with Infor & Cforia and our direct to
market approach in combination with this partner programme has been instrumental in achieving
20% growth for 2011 and an impressive 35% revenue increase for 2012.

The U.S market now accounts for 35% of total revenues with the remaining 65% coming from
Europe & remaining territories. The same six Directors who accepted the buyout challenge in
2002 and who still remain with Cashbook look forward to another exciting period in the years to
come.
News Room
Latest News
Archived News
Events
Cash Management Software Examples Downloads
Press Room
© 1992 - 2013 Cashbook Limited. All rights reserved.                                                                                                                                                                                  Sitemap
Webinars        Contact Us        Product Tour        Press Room        Blog
Testimonial
Since 1999 we have implemented
Cashbook solutions in approximately 18
sites across Europe. We have found
Cashbook' team of consultants to be
diligent and effective in implementing
their solutions.

Richard Larter, IT Director, Autobar Group,
EMEA - Customer since 1999