Bacstel-IP caters for electronic payments and electronic direct debit files in the U.K. market.
Bacstel-IP is a Bacstel-IP certified solution.
Used in association with Smart Cards issued by sponsoring banks, Bacstel-IP validates user
credentials, signs transmission files, and completes transmission through direct dial-up or over
Bacstel-IP allows a user to import a credit or debit file from anywhere on your PC or network.
Bacstel-IP can import a file from any ERP system, application or data source. Files can be vendor
payment files, payroll files or customer direct debit files. Bacstel-IP can also be configured to be
automatically populated by payment or debit files as soon as they are created by the originating
Bacstel-IP can be configured to take files from multiple sources across different applications,
business units or environments.
- Adheres to the strict security guidelines laid down by VOCA-BACS and ensures that all
users have the correct privileges for signing and transmitting files
- User identities validated via individual Smart Cards and PIN numbers issued to users by
their company’s sponsoring bank
- Validates all payment data against the Industry Sort Code Directory (ISCD), updated
regularly by BACS
- Identifies any errors or data inconsistencies within credit or debit file
- Contains auto-cleaning functionality to remove problems from files before transmission to
- Transmits files to BACS and receives BACS reports directly into Bacstel-IP
- Electronic payment savings are estimated in the U.K. at approximately £1 per transaction
compared to cheque or paper-based methods, according to VOCA-BACS
- Savings can also be generated by availing of IBAN codes for Euro payments, with transfers
between Euro accounts within the U.K.
- Cross-platform solution eliminates need for multiple tools across different applications
- Processing BACS payments or direct debits from your data in-house removes requirement
for outsourced bureau service
- Secure electronic payments platform improves financial control and reduces exposure to
Bacstel-IP Certified Business Solution
© 1992 - 2013 Cashbook Limited. All rights reserved. Sitemap
We use Cashbook for the BACSTEL-IP
component. We are running SAP and
like the reliability of Cashbook-IP and the
David Whiting, Financial Controller - John
Crane UK Limited