|With the assistance of Cashbook, we
have been able to reduce the amount of
time it takes to apply cash by 50%.
Karen Snyder, Cash Application Supervisor,
Cash Dashboard contains all cash ledger balances and bank balances in a configurable and
easy to read format. These balances are updated constantly by new journals in Cashbook, in
your ERP and newly uploaded bank information.
Tracking cash receipts and cash payments on a daily basis is also possible using Cashbook
transaction types. This gives vital cash forecasting information to Controllers which is especially
useful when cash sweeps are in place and the bank account balances are always zero.
Cash Dashboard can be used by Finance & Treasury Controllers for overviewing cash balances
across countries, banks and currencies.
This module is of particular importance for centralized operations that need to report on activities
across multiple locations, including remote sites and international subsidiaries.
- Dashboard reads all the information available from the ERP, Cashbook itself and your
bank statements, and centralizes this information into one portal
- Information can be summarized by currency, by bank, by country, and by legal entity. The
information is real-time, reflecting the latest changes on your ledger or the latest bank
- Track and data export using Excel downloads the transactional balances.
- Drill-down on transactions
- Segregation of transactions using codes such as REC for external customer receipts and
RECINT for Receipts from an Inter-Company source
- Configurable transaction codes for specific customized deployment
- Multiple Banks: Getting a true financial picture of where your cash is with multiple banks
spread out across multiple companies is a Financial Controller’s worst-case scenario. The
Dashboard solution interfaces with over 60 different banks and we can view bank account
information from a variety of bank sources
- Multiple Cash Ledgers: With multiple ERP solutions for a single entity it is extremely difficult
to get a truly integrated cash position. The Dashboard interrogates core data from multiple
ERPs and provides instantaneous and accurate information directly from each solution
ROI will be specific to your business but having accurate cash information for your CEO or Board
of Directors is crucial. In summary:
- Avoids prohibitive, inflexible proprietary ERP solutions which may not meet your
- requirements out of the box
- Avoids Excel spreadsheets that require constant updating and consolidating of data that is
- A platform independent Dashboard solution that interfaces with all banks and all ERPs
- See and trend your different types of cash receipts and payment for better cash
- Better cash forecasting means less borrowing costs and an instant ROI.
- Better cash control savings means better decisions, reduced finance costs and a leaner
How Much do You Value Accurate Cash Information?
© 1992 - 2012 Cashbook Limited. All rights reserved. Sitemap