User Conference & Exhibition
11 - 13 September
Cashbook is excited to be attending the TIMS User Conference for the very first time this year, this event is hosted by Computers Unlimited. The user conference and exhibition will be held on September 11-13th in Billings, Montana. Cashbook will be exhibiting at the event as Gold Sponsors. We are looking forward to meeting all of the TIMS users and showing them the benefits of our cash automation software solutions. Our presentation details for this event are below.
September 13th at 2:00-2:50 pm: “Automating Financial Processes With Cashbook”.
At Cashbook, we provide cash automation software in the areas of Accounts Receivable, Collections & Deductions Management, Accounts Payable, and Bank Reconciliation automation.
- Our sophisticated software solution can automate up to 95% of Cash Application and reduce DSO by 5 days.
- We provide the benefits of bringing balance to your financial department by achieving 95% automation matching for your Bank Reconciliation.
- Is your team struggling with multiple payment formats from vendors? The Cashbook Accounts Payable software is a global solution for automating payments, regardless of ERP, bank, or location.
- We now also provide Deductions Management automation to help you easier manage your deductions through their life cycle.
- Along with a Collections tool to streamline your Collections Management process.
Cashbook is really looking forward to meeting TIMS users across the two days. If you would like to meet us in Montana, pop by our booth, or email David Rushe to make an appointment. If you would like more information on our cash automation solutions, all five modules can be viewed here.