What is the Cashbook Bank Statement Upload module?
The Automated Bank Statement Upload module takes transaction details directly from your bank account and uploads them electronically into your ERP System.
This data can then be used in Cashbook for: automated A/R matching and postings, automated bank reconciliation when matched against cash transactions and Cash Dashboard information for real-time bank balances.
- Module allows you to upload bank transaction information on an as-need basis.
- Transactions are permanently available at the bank source. Making these transactions available in your ERP system involves creating a file with the transactions and then making the file available anywhere on your network for processing by Cashbook.
- Direct connections with bank systems can also be facilitated.
- Numerous bank interfaces available such as XML, CSV, MT940, EDI, TXT and BAI.
- Each statement uploaded creates a journal and can be used for a variety of purposes: automated A/R matching, bank reconciliation and dashboard updates.
- Store opening and closing balances and bank statement numbers.
- Eliminates the need for manual entry of transactions.
- Improved data quality: uploading information directly from the bank reduces the likelihood of data inconsistencies.
- Ensures bank independence as your business evolves. Changing bank simply means changing the bank interface while the business process continues uninterrupted.