We’ve been busy in Quarter 3 of 2016 following our Product Development Roadmap for 2016-2017 and incorporating customer feedback into our product enhancements.
Key improvements to our product in Quarter 3 (July-September) are the following:
- Intelligent Cash Application automation. For many years, we’ve relied on external products for Optical Character Recognition (OCR) capabilities. Our users wanted a tightly integrated solution to read images and extract relevant information for auto-cash application. After years of research into alternatives we’ve built an integrated solution that increases automation and will save companies fortunes on lockbox banking fees. With the use of Anchors, Templates and our Business Rules, we are making customer cash application a robotic process.
- Our expanded development team have really contributed in Quarter 3 to a host of product enhancements. The main ones are listed below:
- Cash Application screen we added simplified function to distribute cash payments across multiple customers. Flexible views added to all customer prompts across the product. Validation on selected invoices for AP and AR across Cashbook.
- File Uploads, new capability to upload tab delimited files, CAMT file enhancements and new file remittance screen for multiple file uploads per payment. Multiple cash application environment developments for splitting cash in an SSC. Valid date over-rides for month end updates. Copy function for customer remittance copies. EDI bank statement uploads.
- Cash Manager Statistics enhanced for tracking customer, invoice and deduction automation. Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable aging added to show 30/60/90/120+ days aging buckets.
- Algorithm enhancements for discount invoices and non-discount invoices. Summarization deductions and auto-coding of deduction types enhancements.
- Posting enhancements for JDE integration and automation of Z files. LX posting changes for inter-company transactions, FX & rounding, multi-customer receipts. XA multi-ledger capabilities.
- Approval emails on payments completed. SEPA repayments for customers. Additional fields for contacts. Customer notification emails for customer bank account changes.
- Bank Reconciliations enhanced with absolute values, mass select/de-select enhancements, view source, import date enhancements, void/edit fixes, future reconciliation header creations, bank/GL and transaction currency reconciliation flexibility.
- Thin Client access has been added as a feature to Cashbook as we expand our user options for clients within their networks.
At Cashbook, we’re always improving and enhancing our products based on customer feedback and our own research into value enhancing features. Contact our team to find out about the latest version and upgrades here.