Accounts Receivable is one of the most important components on a company’s balance sheet. As a member of the A/R Department, you are presented with the challenge of managing five different processes: the order hold and release function, collections management, credit management, A/R collaboration and deductions and disputes. Each of these processes requires a different workflow and without a consolidation platform to unify five sources of information, it becomes difficult to maximize your A/R Department’s performance.
Cashbook Software’s A/R Automation platform provides your A/R Department with the consolidated platform it needs to increase cash flow. Its A/R Collaboration Portal gives your A/R Department a clear view of all activities pertaining to its customers as well as the ability to view key performance metrics of other collectors such as DSO, DBT and DDO. The platform also offers functionality in credit, collections and deductions management with the Credit, Collections and Deductions Workbench, which allows you to use Promise-to-Pay Transactions to track payments and manage order holds and release. With Real-Time Database Integration at the heart of the platform, customer accounts are constantly updated, presenting you with the accurate information you need to manage all collection-related activities.
Improve Key A/R Metrics and Customer Satisfaction:
- A consolidated platform that includes: Credit, Collections and Deductions Workbench, OCR
Auto Cash Application, EIPP Self-Service Portal, A/R Collaboration Portal and Real-Time Database Integration.
- Ability to view how many calls, letters and Promise-to-Pay Transactions are being made as well
as key performance metrics such as DSO, DBT and DDO for every individual.
- Create an audit trail that tracks customer’s payment history and trends to avoid bad debt.
- Track customer’s A/R metrics and measurements with a Management Dashboard.
- Use root-cause analysis to prevent unauthorized charge backs.
- Enhance visibility into how your Business Process Outsourcing is handling your account. Cashbook’s A/R Collaboration Portal allows your outsource partner to collaborate and escalate issues that they uncover.
- Cashbook’s automated cash forecasting leverages individual customer clean and dirty receivables tracking, Days Beyond Terms trending and Promise-to-Pay Tracking.
- Balance Sheet Improvements
- Increase Productivity
- Improve Financial Controls
- Customer Satisfaction
- Cash Visibility