Our user and partner event Cashbook Rising 21 is taking place on the 22nd and 23rd of September 2021. The event is 100% virtual and will be complimentary for all Cashbook customers and partners around the world. Cashbook Rising 21 is just around the corner and excitement is building the closer we get to our user conference. We have seen a huge response from our customers and partners since we opened the event registration.
September 22nd will be specifically for everyone that is based in the EMEA region (Europe, Middle East and Africa) and September 23rd will be for everyone located in The Americas (North and South America). Having these two individual days allows us to tailor the sessions for each region accordingly and it allows us to hold the event during the most suitable time for each of these regions. There is still time to register your attendance for Cashbook Rising 21 – see below for the huge benefits of attending our event.
Cashbook Rising 21 – benefits for attendees
There are many benefits and reasons why you should attend Cashbook Rising this year. We have outlined some of the key ones below.
- It’s a complimentary event and there are no limits to registrants from each company due to it being a virtual event.
- There will be expert user training sessions on all Cashbook v5 modules – a must for the Cashbook users in your organization.
- Hear from key management during the event such as Cashbook CEO, Greg Coulter, and Cashbook CPO, Mary O’Brien.
- Keep up to date with all recent company news – including module enhancements and new product developments.
- See a live demo of Cashbook Cloud – V6: with Mary O’Brien, CPO, and David Rushe, Global Sales Manager.
- Attend live demos of the two new Cashbook modules: ‘Collection’s automation’ and ‘Deductions Management automation’.
- Hear directly from other Cashbook customers and partners on past and future projects.
- Provide your own feedback on all modules and recent product developments via the open floor ‘Cashbook Product Council’ hosted by Greg and Mary.
- Network virtually via the event platform with all other users and partners who are attending.
- A Fun trivia quiz with great giveaways to be won on the day!
How to Attend Cashbook Rising?
All of our users and partners have received an invitation email for the event. This would have included the full event agenda, all event speakers and how to register. If you would like to speak to someone about Cashbook Rising 2021, or you would like to attend. Please contact Michael Twomey now by email for further information.
Cashbook Rising 21 – key dates
- September 22nd – Cashbook EMEA Customers & Partners.
- September 23rd – Cashbook Americas Customers & Partners.