For many years Cashbook has been the solution of choice for global organizations looking for a single solution for banking integration. However, there were always specific challenges in the Italian, Spanish and French markets that were filled with products such as Carteras (Italy, Spain) and FCF (France). In 2016, Cashbook have expanded their development team to cater for these specific local country requirements.
- Invoice splitting capability to facilitate multiple due dates.
- Additional reports around lettrage processes for accounts receivable and accounts payable.
- FEC reporting for French legal requirements.
- Additional enquiry screens for analysing payment dates on Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable.
- Inter-Company capabilities for automating the cash application of internal payments.