Credit professionals spend tremendous amounts of time establishing credit limits to minimise company risk exposure. Most order-entry systems have very limited credit checking capabilities. This results in credit worthy customer orders put on hold.
Cashbook’s Order Hold Management provides credit information that will help your company make better informed release decisions. Separate tracking of “clean and dirty” receivables prevents customer deductions and disputes from distorting good payment patterns. Days Beyond Terms Trending analysis quickly separates good paying from at-risk customers.
Tying a Promise to Pay Transaction with a release will help get your delinquent customers back on track to paying more promptly.
Cashbook’s Real-Time Integration with your ERP system improves order management efficiency and allows held orders to be released quicker. This saves having to log into your ERP system.
Seamless Order Hold & Release:
- System automatically calculates Days Beyond Terms with Trending Analysis for every customer to drive better credit release decisions.
- Separate “clean and dirty” receivables tracking prevents customer deductions and disputes from distorting customer payment patterns.
- Days Beyond Term Trend Analysis improves release decision speed and accuracy.
- Real-Time Integration allows held orders to be released without logging into your ERP.
- Integrated order management allows A/R departments to work solely from a single platform.
- Cashbook’s order management functionality can work with the most popular ERP systems security to maintain a correct audit trail.
- Tie order releases with Promise to Pay Transactions.
- Works with SAP, Oracle, JD Edwards, PeopleSoft, Dynamics, QAD and other ERP systems.